Games,Software,Hardware and Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guests please register, members please logon!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 pm by Admin

» World of Warcraft
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Check out our partner site!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 am by Admin

» Funny Random pics!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 am by Admin

» Crysis! - Best Graphics Yet!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm by Admin

» PC vs Console! | Which is better?
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 am by Weasil

» Half Life 2!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am by Weasil

» BLEACH (Created by:Kubo Tite)
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm by zeroshin500

» Naruto's failure to end!!!!
READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 pm by zeroshin500

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Gallery

READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE Empty
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is catdomin

Our users have posted a total of 227 messages in 34 subjects

READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE

Go down

READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE Empty READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE

Post  Admin Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok people please read this entire post before doing anything you might regret. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN REPLY TO THIS POST!

This is my very first attempt at making a forum so please if you find something wrong on this site please feel free to report it to me via private message(PM) but please cut me some slack as i said this is my first attempt at a forum so im still figuring stuff out, so if there is something wrong it might take me awhile to fix it so please be patient. Also this site has not been advertised anywhere, yet! so it is going to take awhile before people start to recognise this site so i would really apreciate it if you could some how spread the word to as many people as you can(Tell your friends about it advertise it on other forums and comment about it on other sites). You can also help by registering (for free) and posting knew questions and STAYING CONNECTED that way when other people visit the forum they see a little activity which encourages them to reply to any questions,theories and statements that YOU have made! So on this forum you can talk about anything you want but you can only post about anything if you are registed and have over a few posts(to ensure that theres no spamming)! but this forum is centerd around computers and anime(soccer limited to 4 soccer topics i will be checking) so dont stray too far from the point of this forum if you have under a few posts!If you disobey these rules you will get a friendly heads up to stop what your doing if you do it again you will get a warning if you do it again you will get a temporary ban hammer!! next time, PERMANENTLY BANNED Sad So just have fun and promote this site!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cagames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum