Games,Software,Hardware and Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guests please register, members please logon!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 pm by Admin

» World of Warcraft
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Check out our partner site!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 am by Admin

» Funny Random pics!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 am by Admin

» Crysis! - Best Graphics Yet!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm by Admin

» PC vs Console! | Which is better?
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 am by Weasil

» Half Life 2!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am by Weasil

» BLEACH (Created by:Kubo Tite)
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm by zeroshin500

» Naruto's failure to end!!!!
DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 pm by zeroshin500

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Gallery

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Empty
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is catdomin

Our users have posted a total of 227 messages in 34 subjects

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA?

5 posters

Go down

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Empty DEMIGOD - The new DOTA?

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Tue May 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Ok, my first post ever so here goes...

"DEMIGOD" is basically a new DOTA, sporting only 8 characters & only leading to LVL 20. The game uses a skill tree so you can customize your character to suit your style. There are 4 asassains & 4 generals. Asassains deal with other DEMIGODs with ease & are lone-wolves with the soul intent of rocking up kills on the board. Generals deal with creep control & mostly only useful as support for asassains (or easy-ish kills).

The description is out of the way for the newbies, so on to the point.

I'm going to post stratergies on: What to aim for in terms of character customization,
What OWNS & what leads you to become continuous point fodder, & things people should try during play; character by character.

Feel free to post anything that I might miss overtime & please be patient as "this stuff don't write itself ya know!"
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Empty Re: DEMIGOD - The new DOTA?

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm

OK, starting with the DEMIGOD I personally like to use.

TORCH BEARER

This guy is good for OWNING groups of creeps & SMITING DEMIGODS with balls of fury or hail storms. He's a ranged attacker with low health but a decent amount of mana & he can be an extremely useful asset on any team with his ice buffs.

FIRE ROUTE

I recommend ignoring +'s and MAXing out the fireball with that extra 300 Damage, you'll need tons of mana, so buy the last helmet (Crown) to help with this, I also recommend using the favour item that cuts cooldown by 20% . This route can get you easy kills but you have to be able to cast all of the spells effectively and meet all their requirement like the fire ring needs you to get it close (Not usually a good idea). This route can get you an estimated 3650 Damage on an enemy if you use him right.

Ice Route

I recommend ignoring +'s and MAXing out the fireball with that extra 300 Damage, you'll find you use less mana than the fire route, still, buy the last helmet (Crown) to help with mana & cooldowns which are longer than the fire route, I also recommend using the favour item that cuts cooldown by 20% . This route can get you kills but you have to be able to cast all of the spells effectively, preferably in this order Ice rain from afar, as the enemy gets close Frost Nova, then quickly Biting Chill you should be able to cause an easy 1650 Damage with nasty buffs but you can still make what I call a HOT SWAP, change to fire mode, a luanch a nasty fire ball to add a an extra 1350 Damage for a total of about 3000 Damage.
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude2 Thu May 28, 2009 10:20 am

you will never defeat the unclean beast with the ring of the father he is so annoying even to redulus which most claim to be the best but dont think he cant hold his own without the ring.Oh no the ring just makes him unstoppable but untill you save enough cash for its crazy price tag its just as easy to get kills from his host of other ablities
Dude2
Dude2

Back to top Go down

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Empty Unclean Beast

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 pm

great enthuziasm (seeing he's your character DUDE2...)

Anyways, UNCLEAN BEAST

This dude (no pun intended) is just a nasty, almost peerless killing machine with melee base attacks but also with a cheap spit of venom of up to 1600 Damage right into your eyes Exclamation

he can sap health 664 HP over 2 seconds, ooze at close range swopping HP for a seriously nasty damage aura (buy the All father's ring and it's basically on at all time).
He can go into a fiendish wrath adding 65% more damage to his melee base and lastly whenever he smites little creeps, they go POP in an explosion of puss.

He needs to get in close to do my perscribed combo...
Ok, go WRATH & OOZE on, GRASP him if he trys to turn tail & lastly SPIT VENOM at him/her (they were probably dead before you even tryed to use GRASP!).

UNCLEAN BEAST relies on HP regen, close range (mostly) & is ROOK's kryptonite (he's just too fast for ROOK). KEEP YOUR DISTANCE or suffer a minimum of an estimated 3514 damage in just 7 seconds, YOU WERE WARNED.

P.S.(SUSHI606 did beat DUDE2 in kills with a certain character... you monsterrr (note that was a HEROES inside joke...))

lol!
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude2 Fri May 29, 2009 3:02 am

Unclean Beast is better if you dont get wrath but instead get innerbeast its alot more deadly also the feral claw which slows on each attack
Dude2
Dude2

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Fri May 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Ok, next up is that dude with that big crossbow

REGULUS

basically the dwarven sniper, drow ranger & goblin techies rolled itno one SERIOUSLY smiteful charcater. He's ranged, can increase his range & snipe you from afar no matter how far you run, once you're in his sights, you're as good as dead Exclamation

Anyways, I've got two routes for you, the DROW Route & the Mana Route.

DROW ROUTE

This route is simple & puts you at a close-ish range, but lets you spam arrows at the other DEMIGODS like that bow is a machine-gun!
Get the angel wings, except for the last extra 500 damage on activation upgrade, and then deadeye with all the snipe, ipendence bolt with maim, extra range and lastly just add + (pluses) till you have no more points.Buy items like the All Father's Ring or others that just give you that nice, extra 20% attack rate. YOU SHOULD OWN. (try using the coin pounch as a favour item, ZEROSHIN500 says its goood).

MANA ROUTE

This route is focused on spells & damage from them. get snipe with no deadeye, vengence with angel fury, sniper's scope, the Mark , & lastly the sharpenel mines.

Now,try this shoot the enemy normally, MARK him as a betrayer, now use mines so he runs into them, now that he's close USE ANGELIC FURY he should get knock'd back a bit or he'll just suffer a nice 500 damage, shoot with explosive bolts & don't let him escape get him down to the butter zone of 600 HP then as he runs snipe him lol!

This route can cause a garenteed minimum of 3450 damage but results vary and you have to watch your mana. (buy the cooldown favour item as well).
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude2 Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

thats the retard that unclean beast is best against because unclean beast gets too close
Dude2
Dude2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Nerd 5000 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 am

All these stratergies suck, I can't beleive how bad they are Shocked
Ultra Nerd 5000
Ultra Nerd 5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude2 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm

what a stuffing lie these stratigies are tryed and tested they do work but you need to add in your own style and adapt the stratigie and if i spealt it wrong tuff luck get used to it.anyway they work for most people so just maybe try tweaking them a little if its not working for u
Dude2
Dude2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyl9n Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am

Generals can actually kill assassins quite easily, It just requires more skill to use them than assassins(since they tend to have worse stats)
btw: more easily you can kill unclean beast with Oak and Sedna(not sure about queen of thorns) since all the other assassins have trouble with him(Rook is slow, Regulus and torchbearer have low armor/health)
Kyl9n
Kyl9n

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am

Here some kwl pics...

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Demigo10

DEMIGOD - The new DOTA? Demigo11
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cagames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Firstly, thanks 2 DUDE2 for stating the OBVIOUS, being 1)try it, 2)adapt it, 3) If if don't work make your own plan & 4) post it here so all of us can also try it and see if it works well.

Secondly, thanks 2 Kyl9n for joining, HELLO! cheers

Thirdly, ULTRA NERD 5000...Someone eventually had to make a nasty remark (that is against netiquette), but you are entitled to your own opinion/s and just remember this is all here to help people perfect their own stratergies, not boast, this is what works for us, not necessarilly everyone else. Don't pick fights for no reason...

NOW THEN LASTLY OF THE ASSASAINS...
THE ROOK

Basically its a walking tower that will crush you at melee distance and pelt you with arrows and beams on himself!

OK, so a rekon get HAMMER SLAM to 1700 Damage, the BOLDER that can stun & do 400 Damage, the GOD'S STRENGTH & the TOWER upgrades that build onto himself. You may want to get something that gives you movement speed since ROOK is the slowest DEMIGOD, but if you use the bolder on your approach, its stun will let you get it nice & close to the enemy to splat him with that hammer.

I have no idea how to calculate the max damage rook can do but I'm sure its a minimum of at least 2500 Damage with this approach.

I find that placing towers isn't that great since people usually like to run from an emplacement or just the moving mountain-like castle that is ROOK. tongue
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Nerd 5000 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Here are some GOOD strategies everyone Smile
I assume, for the sake of argument, the players in question are skilled. afro

1) Tower Rook, if he spams all his towers ontop of eachother (to trick you) aoe works wonders, however after loosing one farm they tend to spread them out again. I'm guessing minions could deal with the towers? Anytime I see 3 players try to gang up on the rook he just stuns us all and hauls ass or his buddies teleport in(to his towers) and do dirty things to our corpses. Not sure how to handle it. Also this guy is noterious for having a Regulus lay mines inside the tower farm...

2) Full speed geared Torch Bearer & Regulus: Usually a game only contains one of these, however I can never catch them unless I'm erebres via batswarm. But that does little since their at full health and hiding by a tower. I have no idea what soever on how to combat these two.

Also heres some peculiarities I've noticed that players keep doing: (mostly in cataract and prison)

A)The Dead Capper: When his allies are engaged in a 2v2 brawl this player will haul ass the other way and try to cap flags while the other sides 3rd member will join the fray, pushing the other team out then converging on the Dead Capper.

B)Team Honorable: a pair of allies who are never willing to finish off a weaked slowed demigod limping back to the base that they are right next to.

C)The Masochist: seem to enjoy engaging 1v2 or 1v3 scenario before their allies arrive, thus leading them to be dead or at half health by the time help arrives.

D)The AI Wannabe: likes running into the main towers after a demigod when they (not the enemy) are nearly dead.

E)The Duelist: keeps trying to 1v1 the same demigod, dying each and every time (then usually rage quitting).

F)The OOMer: Assist demigods (sed, oak, qot) prancing about at no mana (and not telling you till you die expceting a heal/shield) instead of hauling ass back to camp to rejuvinate.

G)The Backdoor Creeper: Capping enemy portals before level 10...when neither side even has priests.

H)The Blindone: seems to be zoomed in very close, never seem to notice when all 3 demigods are converging on them (even when its being shouted in ally chat)
Ultra Nerd 5000
Ultra Nerd 5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Nerd 5000 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm

BAM, that just happened, I AM DEMIGOD. king
Ultra Nerd 5000
Ultra Nerd 5000

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Reaper_XTX Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:40 pm

OK, so the tower spam and not running in like a waanabee LEEROY JENKINSSSSS! are both brilliant ideas & cheaply effective.

The IA in the game is lacking unless on Nightmare difficulty in which case they just spam consumables like mad-men. the IA is also stupid enough to fall for the ol' SPIKE THE PUNCH gag used by EREBUS (seriously, why pick up potions when you have an idea that he died near there!). Anyways...

The only disadvantage to the camping ROOK is that you need a small map or choke-point to hold-down & also you can't leave the towers unattended & may even need an ally, TORCH's icefall may be a good idea to chop away at the circle of towers from afar, try run in cast, run away just like the dudes you can't seem to catch or maybe even REGULUS from afar with his monsterous range and mines to protect your front/back while you take pot-shots. Try avoiding small maps when people use ROOK.

Use boots to catch fast players or use abilities that stun. Also remember DOTA?, kill creeps to outlevel others,go for annother tower or gang up on a vulnerable point.

Also a quote from UNREAL TOURNY 3: "BE NICE TO NOOBS, YOU WERE ONE ONCE TOO!" lol!
The_Reaper_XTX
The_Reaper_XTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down